Welcome to the Living Word Ministry Fellowship
"And He Himself gave some to be apostle, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till WE ALL come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ."
What is TLWMF?
TLWMF is and will always be a fellowship of Christian Ministers, gathering together in the unity of the faith, sharing the knowledge of Jesus Christ in all its fullness, to support, edify, and cause growth in one another through the Spirit of God by that which each member supplies.
It’s sole purpose is for fellowship as described, and is not and will not become a denomination.
The Living Word Ministry Fellowship offers two distinct types of membership, each having its own unique benefits and opportunities.
Who may join TLWMF?
Ordained for those who are ordained with a recognized denomination or conference may transfer their fellowship. Others who are licensed with TLWMF for a period of time may apply for ordination.
Licensed for those without former ordination. They are placed under the guidance of an overseer minister for support during their one year apprenticeship period, until he/she has proven themselves for ordination.
Christian Worker for those not called into the five-fold ministry but have a call of God on their life for service, and desire like-minded fellowship.
Affiliate membership is available to church(s) whose pastors are TLWMF members. Any church which has met the necessary requirements of the IRS 501 (3) group ruling for churches may apply.
Associate membership is available for churches not wanting to be under our tax covering but wish to be associated with TLWMF. Their pastors must be TLWMF members.
Benefits of TLWMF membership?
You may benefit through TLWMF membership in the following ways:
- Fellowship with loving, caring, and supportive interdenominational spirit filled fellowship
- Ministry credentials as a Christian worker, a licensed minster, or an ordained minister.
- Spiritual oversight, encouragement, counsel and intercessory prayer support
- Opportunities for mission involvement by going or giving
- Eligibility for tax deductible status
- Recognition and legal status
- Credentials card and certificate
- Eligibility for clergy fares or discounts
- Local/regional fellowship with opportunity to share your wisdom
- Opportunities for group insurance benefits
The associated fees identified as follows are nominal fees used to offset cost of printing operations and fellowship meeting costs:
- Initial filing fee for all applicants of $5
- Monthly membership fee for all licensed and ordained members of $5